Dr. Sandeep Dhaliwal is a family medicine physician who likes to take care of patients of all age groups: Pediatrics, Adult Medicine and Geriatrics.
Dr. Dhaliwal completed his medical school from MGM Medical College and practiced as a critical care physician subsequently. Later he decided to pursue Family Medicine Residency at Kennestone Hospital.
He is board certified in Family Medicine and holds Diplomate status. He is also a member of the American Board of Family Medicine, American Academy of Family Physicians and Georgia Academy of Family Physicians.
Dr. Dhaliwal’s clinical interests include managing medically complex cases, performing a variety of procedures, and contributing towards medical research and innovation.
Dr. Dhaliwal resides with his family locally; he enjoys baseball, golf, cricket and has a passion for gardening.
- Residency: Kennestone Hospital, Family Medicine
- Medical School: MGM Medical College
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Diplomate: American Board of Family Medicine
- Member: American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member: Georgia Academy of Family Physicians