Dr. Sandeep Dhaliwal is a family medicine physician who likes to take care of patients of all age groups: Pediatrics, Adult Medicine and Geriatrics.
Dr. Dhaliwal completed his medical school from MGM Medical College and Family Medicine Residency at Kennestone Hospital.
He is board certified in Family Medicine and holds Diplomate status. He is also a member of the American Board of Family Medicine, American Academy of Family Physicians and Georgia Academy of Family Physicians.
Dr. Dhaliwal has admitting privileges at Piedmont Cartersville Hospital.
Dr. Dhaliwal’s clinical interests include managing medically complex cases, performing a variety of procedures, and contributing towards medical research and innovation.
Dr. Dhaliwal resides with his family locally; he enjoys baseball, golf, cricket and has a passion for gardening.
- Residency: Kennestone Hospital, Family Medicine
- Medical School: MGM Medical College
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Diplomate: American Board of Family Medicine
- Member: American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member: Georgia Academy of Family Physicians